North Rigton CE School and All Saints, Kirkby Overblow CE School share a common bond going back 250 years. Both schools were founded in the 18th century by the Rector of Kirkby Overlow and the Earl of Harewood. The school building in North Rigton dates from 1769 and the building in Kirkby Overblow from 1782.
Both schools have been extensively extended and refurbished over the years and each now has 4 classrooms, hall and library area. To the outside of the schools are early years and main playgrounds as well as the school fields and garden areas.
After centuries of working closely together and sharing common values and aspirations, the bond between our schools was cemented as the schools entered a formal collaboration in September 2018 with Mrs Andrews becoming our shared Headteacher.
Our partnership is known as The Fellowship of All Saints Kirkby Overblow and North Rigton CE Primary Schools.